Scott Mitchell, CPA, JD

Saturday, May 30, 2009 Posted by Todd W. Sigety, ISA CAPP
Scott Mitchell

Scott Mitchell is a lawyer and CPA practicing in Houston, Texas. He graduated with honors from the University of Texas at Austin, and acquired his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the Bates College of Law at the University of Houston. He joined the Texas Bar in 1980 and was admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court in 1986. His specialties include tax law, receivership law, and estate law. Scott Mitchell has also served in over 20 major court receivership cases, in which he was responsible for the management and eventual liquidations of various properties with values of up to $38 million dollars. He is also the national chairman of the American Tinnitus Association, a medical research non-profit corporation. Scott has an avid interest in art and history, and has a particular interest in neoclassical 19th century bronzes. Astronomy is another interest, with Mr. Mitchell having served as the President of the Houston Astronomical Society and a director of the international astronomical gathering known as the Texas Star Party.

Contact Information:
Scott Mitchell
Mitchell & Callavo, P. C.
Two Memorial Plaza820 Gessner, Suite 1380
Houston, TX 77024713 827 7500
Email: Click HERE
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.

2 Response to "Scott Mitchell, CPA, JD"

  1. IFA Said,

    for more professional service visit accountant Johnstone

    Posted on January 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM

     
  2. Arnold Pierre Said,

    Dr Williams,his medicine was extremely helpful to me. I have had tinnitus for 7 years now , and my doctor told me to have a tinnitus sugary . I am so glad I have found Dr Williams medicine (as I was surfing the net for a solution and saw a recommendation for it on a women's health forum early this year). I have felt so empowered by the knowledge you have given me and I quickly self diagnosed the individual cause of my tinnitus and armed with your clear instructions, I was finally able to beat this monster, in less than 4 weeks of using dr Williams medication. 9 weeks before the tinnitus surgery was due, I asked for a scan and it was clear that my tinnitus were gone,you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    Thank you, thank you , thank you. dr williams "

    Posted on March 15, 2018 at 10:39 AM

     

Appraisal Calendar

Join the LinkedIn Personal Property Group

From Amazon


Journal of Advanced Appraisal Studies